Join APA SF for an engaging panel discussion designed to benefit both Creatives, and Photographers: this special new event is all about making the initial connection, and the entire collaborative process more efficient for everyone.
We will be providing an opportunity for top Creatives to be able to directly explain what they are looking for, the best ways to approach them, what exactly they expect these days from Photographers, and in doing so, reduce the amount of the wasted time, resources, and effort, on both sides.
Scheduled to appear:
Director of Art & Print Production, Eleven, Inc.
Former Executive Art and Print Producer, Goodby Silverstein & Partners
Partner / Design Director, Resin Advertising
Freelance Art Producer
Former Senior Art Producer at Duncan/Channon
Former Senior Content Producer at Ogilvy & Mather
JASON MITCHELL - Event Moderator
Photographer, Director, Cinematographer
Successfully Connecting with Creatives
Establishing a Clear Channel for Collaboration
This special event will cover:
Opening a dialogue, and getting to the next step:
• What works and what doesn’t - Current trends
• What are Creatives looking for? What’s their definition of eye-catching?
• Marketing – how to get your photographer site bookmarked
• Portfolios – size, format, pagination, etc
• Websites – content, navigation, image size, pdf’s, client list, bio, what’s new
Working Well Together:
• What exactly is expected of photographers?
• Quick Overview of Estimating – what to do, what not to do
• Collaboration – from start to finish
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
7:00 to 9:00, Social Hour at 6:00
Event at LEFTSPACE Studio, 2055 Bryant, San Francisco
ADMISSION; Seatiing Limited
APA MEMBER : $10 in advance or $15 at the door (cash or checks only at the door)
ASMP MEMBER : $15 advance / $20 door (must show ASMP ID, cash or checks only at door)
GENERAL ADMISSION : $20 in advance /$25 at the door (cash or checks only at the door)
Features over 400 pages of imagery from Professional APA photographers
APA and Apple, Inc. are proud to partner together to offer APA members preferred pricing on many Apple products and accessories online. This benefit is...