APA New York invites photographers to share in our virtual peer review. Limited to 20 participants. First 7 people to submit will have their work reviewed.
SUNDAY May 24th 5pm EDT 2pm PDT. Please submit by Saturday May 23rd 6pm EDT
Here's how it works:
- Each person should submit a folder titled with their name. Folder can contain up to 10 digital files : https://www.dropbox.com/request/Y0UdAEmsL68BEIpjK5qG?fbclid=IwAR0QyCT6C0KBdnTV4u9qy1xA8f8co5K2oMIQnlamvr3jQPDWJkAl4zYYx_A
- Files should be JPEG and no larger than 2MB in size. Please make sure you rename your images: Peer_Review_(two Random letters)_(order # 1-10)
- The moderator will presents the images through the webinar with each person remaining anonymous and then revealing themselves to talk about their series/submission
- We critique the photos honestly and with constructive criticism
- Each series is limited to 15 minutes
APA Insurance Services (AIS) offers excellent equipment, liability and rental coverage.
APA membership can easily pay for itself.