APA|DC presents a panel discussion with 5 influencers, sharing how they leverage Instagram to fuel their professional photography careers.
Love it or hate it, Instagram has become an integral part of a photographer’s marketing and promotional strategy. Whether you’re a regular poster with a decent following or you’re still finding your way on the platform, you probably have questions about how to optimize your time with it.
APA|DC has turned to the experts for answers - a panel of five successful Instagrammers to answer our questions (and yours!), discuss how they developed their followings, and how they generate income through the app.
- Jarrett Hendrix @jarrett.hendrix
- Jennifer Chase @thejenchase
- Joshua Cogan @joshuacogan
- Laurie Collins @dccitygirl
We’ll discuss topics including:
- How do they attract followers
- What type of content generates the most interest for them
- How do they schedule posts
- What are the best ways to utilize the stories feature
- Do they register images with copyright office before posting
- When and how they got started on IG
- Do they use any other social media platforms to bolster their reach
Please join us for this free event!
APA Insurance Services (AIS) offers excellent equipment, liability and rental coverage.
APA membership can easily pay for itself.