**Final Deadline July 11th**
American Illustration-American Photography Competition to honor the best work being created today in Latin America.
Latin American Fotografía and Ilustración 6 (LAF-LAI), will be judged by an international jury of top creatives who commission illustration and photography for use in magazines, advertising, books, posters, packaging, promotion, and video. Unpublished, fine art and student work is also eligible.
The collection of the winning Latin American Fotografía and Ilustración 6 images will be presented in the following ways:
• A gallery exhibit, “LOS DIEZ”, presented by Epson at the annual American Illustration-American Photography launch party on November 9, 2017.
• Slideshow announcement to AI-AP's 30,000 global email subscribers in September 2017.
• Exclusive, searchable web gallery in the Archive at ai-ap.com. Images will include artist’s contact, caption and creative credits.
• “LOS DIEZ” show catalogue distributed to the winners and attendees at the gallery events produced by EPSON.
• Artist profiles in Dispatches From Latin America featured in Pro Photo Daily
and DART, AI-AP’s popular newsletters with 24,000 subscribers.
• Traveling exhibit in selected venues in Latin America in 2018.
• Exhibition at Photoville 2017 in Brooklyn, NY presented by Epson.
• Winners promoted on our social media pages with over 73,000 followers.
Online submissions with complete rules is now open at
Deadline June 21, 2017. Winners will be announced in September 2017.
AI-AP 225 W. 36th Street, 602 New York, NY 10016/ 212-470-0302 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.ai-ap.com