APA members if this is your first time on the site the most important action you can take is to reset your password and login to your account.
Logging-in to your new account is painless but you need one crucial piece of information - the email address you used when joining APA. If you have forgotten the email address used to join APA please send an email to our membership representative for help.
Here's the process:
- Click this link: http://apanational.org/account/check-account/
- Enter the email address you used when joining APA.
- Select "Check for APA Account."
- Our system will recognize your email address and send you a link to reset your password.
- When you receive the email click, "Reset Your Password."
- Enter a new password and you will be taken to your MyAPA account page.
From your MyAPA account page you can update:
- Public profile
- Account information
- Retrieve discount codes from APA partners
- and more
We have also built this comprehensive Membership FAQ page to answer questions about the website and changes in the organization.
Don't forget to spread the love @apanational or #joinAPA